All White

April 14, 2017

Hallå Everyone!

This Sunday consisted of another walk in the park with my best friend Séarlait, and a mini bike ride with my Mother and stopping to literally smell (and buy) some flowers. 

In order to complete the day, I opted for a simple all white look with a minor adjustment. These blue Nikes. I was looking for a simple pair of shoes to complete this outfit and I stumbled across this beautiful pair that I hadn't worn in ages. I guess it goes to show that Sundays should be spent digging for treasure in your own wardrobe :)



Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Bloodstone - Natural High




Shirt - H&M | Jeans - THRIFTED | Tote - AMERICAN APPAREL | Trainers - NIKE | Sunglasses - TOPSHOP 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. You look absolutely fantastic in your all white look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfit :)

    liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liz, I'm glad you liked it xx

      Delete
  3. I love this clean and casual Outfit,
    perfect for the warm days.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amely, and me too, it was perfect for the weather x

      Delete
  4. This is such a perfect look for the spring time babe! I love how you kept the entire look a monochrome white :) Hope you have an amazing day babe!

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/coachella-with-guess/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you soo much Jessi, cheers for stopping by x

      Delete
  5. This one is a very nice collection and the photoshoot is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice relaxed look for running errands. Beautiful
    http://www.sindisosdiary.com/2017/04/leather-and-denim.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree, it's a totally carefree look x

      Delete
  7. I love this minimal look. Comfy and chic is a fave for me anytime xx
    .
    https://lagoscitychic.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/the-best-way-to-style-whiite-pant-suit.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3