Interior | No.1

April 27, 2017

Hello Everyone! 

During a recent lecture at university, I had the thought that I do not share enough Interior Design posts with you all, which is a bit of a shame really, as Interior Design is one large part of my being and actually what I'm studying currently at university! 

So I was thinking of introducing a new series every other Thursday of my favourite Interior whether it be a collective of inspirational images found throughout the web, or a specific Interior. Let me know in the comments as to whether you'd love to see more posts underneath this genre


So, the interior that I bring to you today is this gorgeous and perfectly minimal apartment in Gothenburg, Sweden. The colour palette and natural daylight are my favourite aspects and are enough to put me at ease. The furnishing and everything about this apartment are right up my street and I'm in love!



Such a beautiful and incredibly stunning interior which I definitely would not mind coming home to everyday. The exposed bricks, wooden flooring and white walls make this apartment a real life fairy tale!


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
N.E.R.D - Sooner or Later




Images are from: ENTRANCE

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. i love this blog post!!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspirational! Love it so much!

    x
    Shloka
    http://www.thesilksneaker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers babe and thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  3. I say yes to these posts! I loved it! xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay sweet!! I only needed one yes haha! Thanks for your input babes x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous interior girl! I love the use of white all throughout the space... it really opens up the entire home! :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/white-ruffles-and-tie-dye/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's such a dream! Thanks for stopping by Jessi <3

      Delete
  5. This one is awesome these pics are very nice and unique pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you've got a good eye for stunning interior! Enjoyed this!!
    http://lagoscitychic.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/spring-floral-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you Mary, that means so much <3

      Delete
  7. Amazing inspiration, love it!
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so gorgeous! Totally my style!

    xo, Katie
    Willow and White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, super stunning! Thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  9. i really like to see more post of your thoughts on interior design since i'm also the student with quite similar department with you! love this post :)

    http://qoralle.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3