Brown & Denim

May 03, 2017

Hello Everyone!

After spending too much time scrolling through Pinterest and Instagram, I've recently developed a strong love towards anything blue and brown, whether it be via clothing or interiors. So I thought that maybe I'd once again recycle my trusty Levis and one of my favourite turtlenecks, and so far this has to be one of my favourite looks for spring, as it can sometimes be quite cold or windy.





Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Chingy - Pullin' Me Back




Turtleneck - PRIMARK | Levis - EBAY | Shoes - ALDO via ASOS | Belt - THRIFTED | Earrings - ASOS | Tote - AMERICA APPAREL

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Love this color brown on you babe!! I feel like everyone is obsessed with pastels, pinks, and bright colors for spring, so it's good to see a change from that!! Hope you're having an amazing week <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/fragrance-favorites-for-mothers-day/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much babe, I have always loved my earthy tones! Thanks for stopping by and have a great week babe x

      Delete
  2. This look is simple and veeery chic at the same time!! I love it and I think these colors really suit you xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww cheers bab it means a lot! Glad you liked this look x

      Delete
  3. I love the cut of these jeans! They look so good on you girl

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Emma, I really appreciate it <3

      Delete
  4. So cute! Love the shoes and great song choice too haha!

    xxo.
    SIMPLYSHANTEL.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Shantel, and I totally agree, nothing wrong with a bit of 00s R&B xx

      Delete
  5. Such a great look for everyday! <3

    https://www.instagram.com/lovelystyle_blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers babe and I totally agree, it was super comfy x

      Delete
  6. LOVE those shoes babe! They're so classy and pair so perfectly with your casual outfit! <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/statement-earrings-every-occasion/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jessi!! I'm glad you thought so and thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  7. Love the way you styled that top!

    xo Tina
    www.tinasweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3