30.04.17

May 08, 2017

Hello Everyone!

Last Sunday me and Séarlait took a visit to Leamington Spa to visit some charity shops in order to find some new items for summer. Fortunately I did find some small but really cute finds, which I will show in a later post. 

Check out Séarlait's blog here 


Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Saint Tropez - One More Minute




Coat - GAP | Turtleneck - UNIQLO | Jeans - THRIFTED | Shoes - TK-MAXX |  Blazer - ASOS | Belt - THRIFTED |  Tote - AMERICAN APPAREL | Earrings - ASOS 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love this casual look!
    X
    Samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Esther, I'm happy you stopped by x

      Delete
  3. Love these layers! That coat is so perfect!
    x Emily
    http://shedoes.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look Queen Millie! Those hoops look gorgeous on you! <3

    I would LOVE for you to check out my current giveaway!
    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/major-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessi, it really means a lot! <3

      Delete
  5. LOVE your nude colored coat, suits you so well :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much babe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the coat!!! ♥ xx
    Aurore http://www.cottonandwild.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! the coat is amazing,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog! Loving your coat x
    Head Enough

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3