Interior | No.2

May 11, 2017


Norm Architects succeeded in making this minimal interior with rust orange accent tones in this Kinfolk Magazine Headquarter's space, something to be jealous of. The warm tones and aesthetic furnishing is just the true definition of tranquility. I would love to work in a space this beautiful that has this type of sunlight to offer. 



Millie xx


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Tony Castles - Hear In The Pipes (KAUF Remix)




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. LOVE this interior babe! The space looks so clean because of all the light colors... so chic! <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/vacation-checklist/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessi, I agree the colours are are everything! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. Very minimal but effective - love it!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, just love everything that Norm Architects make, thanks for your sweet comments always on my blog
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are slowly becoming one of my favourites!! No problem babe, its always a pleasure reading your content, so thank you for taking the time out to visit! <3

      Delete
  4. I know, this space is the epitome of beauty, I'm in love!! Thank you for stopping by babe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these images, i'm all about a velvet couch xx

    http://angelebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, it is one of my favourite pieces about this Interior x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3