Spring Lighting

May 21, 2017

Hello Everyone!

In between the random but frequent bursts of rain in England this week, I decided to try my luck and run outside and take some images before my outfit was completely soaked. I'm happy to say that I won the war and was successfully able to take some images; not only of my current favourite outfit right now, but also of the beautiful Spring sunset (aka Golden Hour). I believe I mention golden hour every year during Spring. However. There is no better type of lighting other than golden hour. It works wonders for anyone's skin tone, outfit and no filter is needed on any image taken within the heavenly time frame.


'The Sky Is Everywhere' by Jandy Nelson, is the current book that I'm reading this Spring, and I'm must say, I love it! Despite having a 50/50 feeling towards the main protagonist, every other character is amazing!! No more spoilers... If you're interested, make sure to read the book for yourself <3

I've been loving anything with a longer silhouette recently, as I believe that in order to emit elegance, you needn't really show off your whole figure. So by opting either for your arms out or your legs out, or any other body part out. I feel that you only need to have one or the other out, and not all at once. I was recently reading a post by Fashion Me Now and Lucy had the same views. Let me know if you agree in the comments below!


Have a lovely weekend everyone and I'll see you next week! <3


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
The Stylistics - Searchin'



Denim Jacket - GAP | Dress - MUJI | T-Shirt - UNIQLO | Shoes - CLARKS | Sunglasses - PRIMARK | Tote - LABOUR AND WAIT

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. hi Millie
    Ya those pictures are really good in sunset
    and nice outfit look great
    ,keep up the awesome work

    cheers
    Naveen
    Bored wiki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naveen! Glad you liked it and thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. MILLIE! OMG! I'm totally obsessed with your blog!
    Love, Tiffany Lea
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Tiffany, I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  3. Oh girl you look so stunning!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! You're so right about long silhouettes - they exude elegance.

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe!! Glad that you stopped by <3

      Delete
  5. love these images! and yes, i totally agree that balance is key xx

    http://angelebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, and I happy that you agree <3

      Delete
  6. love the net bag <3
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3