10.05.17

May 18, 2017

Hello Everyone!!

Last week Wednesday, my friends Dela, Pat and I all decided to spend the day in the park. The sun was out and it couldn't have been nicer. I picked a super simple outfit, and I know what you're thinking... "But Millie, it's spring so why are you wearing a turtleneck?". My simplest answer is the fact that I live in England and the weather isn't always 100% reliable. Either way, the day was great and I got to spend some quality time with friends <3



Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Zapp - Ohh Baby Baby




Turtleneck - PRIMARK | Jeans - MISS SELFRIDGE | Belt - THRIFTED | Sunglasses - TOPSHOP 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great photos, enjoyed watching them.
    WOW.. This is Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs babe! That ice cream looks delicious! Yum! :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/travel-beauty-essentials/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Jessi <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3