Last Monday

May 30, 2017

Hello Everyone!

Last Monday, my best friend Dela and I decided to take a trip into town to enjoy the sun. However, this day out, turned into browsing and window shopping, that soon turned actual shopping minus the browsing and window. Stay tuned on the blog to find out what the new items were <3




Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Takuya Kuroda - Everybody Loves The Sunshine




T-shirt - GAP | Culottes - ZARA | Slides - ADIDAS |  Tote - EBAY | Sunglasses - PRIMARK | 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous photographs like always babe! LOVE those glasses... they look so cute on you! <3

    I would LOVE for you to check out my newest post! <3
    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/nordstrom-half-yearly-sale/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Jessi!! Of course I'll check it out x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you are having tons of fun!!!
    Love, TL
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a great day!! Thank you for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  3. You're a beauty! These pictures are gorgeous and I like your style of blogging xx
    .
    .
    I'll love to know your thoughts on my recent post, please check it out!
    https://lagoscitychic.blogspot.com.ng/2017/05/monochrome-addiction.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe, that really means a lot!! Sure, I'd love to! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3