Interior | No.3

May 25, 2017

Interiors that are able to blend together a mixture of playfulness, practicality and above all else, beautiful aesthetics are my dream type of interior. This home - designed by MARTIN Architects - has a completely free-to-roam open floorplan, which does wonders for lighting and aids in making the space ultimately seem larger. The use of accent blue and green definitely make this home the perfect getaway.




Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Tomppabeats - So In Luv




Images from Design Milk

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. this is so beautiful
    I love it.
    You can visit my website on http://www.melodyjacob.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! currently moving apartments so appreciate the inspo

    http://www.amillionpinks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm super glad that I could help babe!!x

      Delete
  3. This is so refreshing. Can't wait til the day I buy my own place & can be in charge of how it's decorated!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And I know, having everything to your own taste would be awesome! Thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  4. OMG this apartment is AMAZING!!!!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's completely stunning! Glad you liked it x

      Delete
  5. Hey Millie, I like the overall design of this as well. For me it's kind of a manly design. I like the glass walls that separate the bedroom from the living room and dining.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3