Interior | No.4

June 08, 2017



This week, I bring to you this beautiful office. Home to the design firm 'The Stella Collective'. This space includes everything that I look for in an interior; consisting of different eras coming together in order to provide one harmonious environment. A playful but minimal colour palette and a large collection of harsh and soft textures. All I can say is that I'm jealous of the staff from 'The Stella Collective' and I'd love to travel here every morning.




Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Crazy Eyes




Images from Yellow Trace 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Lovely photos!!
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this place is magnificent!x

      Delete
  2. This place looks so nice! Very clean and stunning!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I'm obsessed with it! Thanks for stopping by Liz <3

      Delete
  3. This interior is EVERYTHING.
    http://www.thecaramelchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3