Packing For Los Angeles

June 26, 2017

Hello Everyone


Los Angeles. One of the most fast-paced and innovative cities in the world. Home to the infamous palm trees and the cupcake ATMs. Home to incredible and breathtaking design, and most importantly, the land of the vegetarians, vegans and picturesque sunsets. No matter who you are, you have been sold on Los Angeles since the beginning and finally. Finally. I'm coming for a visit. 


In short, my sister is turning 26 years old so she wanted to celebrate where the climate is hot and where all the people are smiling, so what better place to visit than  Los Angeles? Now, I must admit I did the typical thing that anyone would do the minute that they find out they're going on holiday, which is 'What will I wear?' So. Thinking about the weather and how it seems perfect, almost 100% of the time. And endlessly scrolling through inspirational, yet informative blogs like 'Mija Flatau' and (my favourite) 'My White T', just in order to develop an understanding of what is and isn't appropriate when it comes to dressing. I believe I have finally reached the point where I am happy with what has been packed. So stay tuned on the blog and discover the places and outfits that I wear!x




Millie xx



p.s Do you believe I'm ready for the Los Angeles weather?





What I was listening to whilst making this post
Dido - White Flag




All images are my own.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yayayay you're finally coming to LA! I know you'll love it babe, and I'm so honored to hear that you like my blog<3 Can't wait to see your outfits

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/engaged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoooww!! It was such an amazing experience and cannot wait to show you what I got up to during my travels!xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I would love to go to LA! :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever get the chance, I definitely wouldn't pass it up! It was stunning <3

      Delete
  3. you look adorable!!
    xx, Tiff
    https://zimmylifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tiff, it means a lot!!x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3