Interior | No.5

June 22, 2017


Using an abundance of pastel colours, Note Design Studio  were able to revamp this beautiful 19th century home into something truly remarkable. With the smart use of gathering inspiration from the colours already present in the interior, Note were able to bridge the gap between 19th century architecture and completely drag this home/apartment into the 21st century. And I must say, I'm in awe. Especially with the corner featuring the bright coral-like pink, and the overall ambience created when the natural lighting is hits the soft yellow walls.



Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
1415 - Draw The Line



Images from Dezeen  

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oh wow! All of these are just so beautiful!

    Joy xx.
    https://alittledetail.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!! The interior is everything x

      Delete
  2. Nice to see an interior so aesthetic. Thank you for sharing

    Pop by to see my last blog post
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/double-sequin-charm-sweet-casual/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank babe, glad you stopped by x

      Delete
  3. WOW this is beautiful! I love the soft colors and minimal aesthetic, definitely my style <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/must-basket-bags/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm obsessed with the colour palette, its soo comforting! Thanks for stopping by Jessi <3

      Delete
  4. Hi Millie. I'm quite impressed with how Note have revamped this 19th century home with a modern touch without ruining its original beauty. I love the coral and yellow colours that they used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3