Los Angeles | Day No.1

July 13, 2017

Hello Everyone!

So my first true day in Los Angeles was spent traveling around and within Beverly Hills. This amazingly beautiful area - not-so-hidden - within Los Angeles. The streets are wide, the shops are expensive. However! It is STILL spectacular and one of the best places I have ever travelled to in my life. The weather was gorgeous and EVERYONE is sooo happy.
I was FINALLY able to go inside and visit a real 'Whole Foods' and the products and everything inside were delightful! I felt like a true American, waiting in line in order to buy my California grown White Peaches!



One thing I have proven to be true during my first day. Americans do truly love a British accent haha!!






Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
The Stylistics - Searchin'





All images are my own

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Hi my lovely,
    Loved all these photos, so glad you got to get your california grown white peaches...
    thank you for sharing
    xoxo
    Mariluz
    https://www.thegoldenjournal.com/blog/2017/7/14/florence-italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babe! And cheers for stopping by <3

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Love your style!

    curlyjosephine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Josephine, I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  3. It looks like so much fun! I would love to go there some day!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly amazing, if you ever get the chance you need to take it xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Millie,

    Beverly Hills must be so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photos! I love your smile.
    X
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was gorgeous! I'm happy you liked my post and thanks for visiting babe <3

      Delete
  5. Great photos! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Los Angeles. :)

    The Fashion Spell | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl, cheers for stopping by x

      Delete
  6. So jealous your'e in LA - it's on my bucket list for sure :-)
    How was the chlorophyll aloe lemonade? Sounds crazy hipster.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever get the opportunity make sure you take it, it's wonderful out there! The drink was amazing haha! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  7. This makes me miss LA! I can't wait to go back!!

    www.withanja.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a beautiful city!! You definitely need to go back! Cheers for dropping by x

      Delete
  8. Aww loved this post!! LA is my happy place, and you look stunning!! Sending hugs

    -Mims
    https://lifewithmims.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mimi it really means a lot!! Cheers for stopping by babes x

      Delete
  9. great Post<3

    Follow for follow? let me know<3

    kiss

    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fruit bowl looks really good! <3

    Angelie // How to Wear Oversized Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your watch is just adorable!
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3