Sketch London

July 17, 2017

Hello Everyone!

I recently took a trip to down to London to visit the absolutely amazing restaurant. Sketch. The pink paradise that interior designers and anyone with a good eye for design has come to celebrate and hold close to their hearts. My best friend Séarlait , had made reservations for me as birthday present and I ordered the strozzapreti pasta; it was truly amazing! I must say, it is definitely one of the best birthday presents that I have ever received. Thank you Séarlait!




Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Michael Jackson - Got To Be There





Trousers - TK MAXX | Shoes - MANGO | Top - UNIQLO | Cardigan - UNIQLO x LEMAIRE





All images are my own

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. That restaurant and pasta looked amazing!
    https://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers girl, it truly was!! Thanks for dropping by x

      Delete
  2. So jealous! Ive been wanting to go here! Im so glad you enjoyed it! Happy birthday babes<33

    XO, Jessi

    http://www.mywhitet.com/summer-make-routine/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're ever back in the UK, you definitely need to go, you'd love it!! Thank you Jessi <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It was crazy beautiful! Cheers for visiting babe x

      Delete
  4. surprisingly I have not been to this restaurant as yet but I have heard of it! Definitely on my list of restaurants to go to

    Pop by to check new blog post
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/07/18/burgundy-obsession-ruffle-tide-lace-up-boots/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl it's amazing, you might need to bump it up in the list <3

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love Sketch! Probably the pinkest place in London!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, it's a pink paradise!! Thanks for stopping by girl x

      Delete
  6. The restaurant looks beautiful!
    I love your outfit
    Style to Love

    AnnieLewis

    https://www.justvirginhair.com/milky-way-hair.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The restaurant was gorgeous, and thank you babe!x

      Delete
  7. I've always wanted to go to Sketch but havent been yet! i'll have to make a reservation soon and take a trip.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to go, it'll make you speechless when you enter x

      Delete
  8. I've heard so much about this place and it looks amazing! Def on my list to visit.

    Lisa Linh
    www.bylisalinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for stopping by Lisa <3

      Delete
  9. Ah I live in London but I've never been. It looks adorable!

    LEXI LIKES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you need to take a visit, cheers for stopping by Lexi <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3