Los Angeles | Day No.2

July 25, 2017

Hello Everyone!


My second day within Los Angeles was a very busy day indeed! In the morning, I took an UBER to the famous Runyon Canyon, and I have to admit, if I lived in Los Angeles, a week wouldn't go by without me either running or hiking here! The walk/run was exhilarating and it was wonderful to have experienced just once let alone multiple times!

 
Then midday, I was able to visit another major landmark when visiting Los Angeles. The LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art). The museum its self was gorgeous and I loved the maze-like layout both inside and out. Upon arrival there was an exhibition/pavilion that I didn't realise that was made solely for me! The Pavilion of Japanese Art. The featured pieces were amazing and it was such an amazing Interior to have experienced!
 
Then finally, towards the end of the day. I spent my time watching the sunset at the amazingly picturesque Santa Monica Pier! The sound of waves and boiling pot of international people was such a beautiful end to the day! The cooling sand and golden hour lighting were definitely enough to put a smile on my face 


Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Cameo - Candy




Crop Top - NEW LOOK | BICYCLE SHORTS - ASOS (link) | Shoes - VANS via ASOS | Shirt - THRIFTED | Tote - MUJI | Denim Jacket - GAP | 





All images are my own

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. love these images, you're making me homesick!! xx

    http://angelebaby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really sorry to hear that babe, you should definitely take a trip back!! It's too wonderful to leave x

      Delete
  2. omg hope you're having so much fun here in LA so far <33

    XO, Jessi

    http://www.mywhitet.com/baby-gender-reveal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love these shots girl, looks likes you had a super fun day!! The last picture is too cute <3 <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/charles-youssef

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies Jessi!! It was my favourite day out of them all, cheers for stopping by love <3

      Delete
  4. Great images.
    WOuld you like to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! LA looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Abigail!! It was fantastic!! Glad you stopped by babe x

      Delete
  6. Looks like such an amazing place!

    - Kim
    http://www.thecaramelchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Los Angeles was the definition of breath taking!! I loved every second of it!!x

      Delete
  7. These photos are stunning! Hope you're having a good time out in the West coast...came to LA last year and would kill to be back :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3