Birthday Wishlist

January 31, 2016



1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8

Seeing as it's nearly my birthday (February 21st), I thought that I'd make a birthday wishlist on the accessories and little bits that I wouldn't mind seeing join my collection. As you can see the majority is from ASOS, seeing as I'm not really a Pandora girl (I hate it actually).

1. Mix & Match Thong
How cute are these Mix & Match panties? They look extremely comfortable and obviously can be matched with anything else from the same collection.

2. Mix & Match Bra
Of course, I have the bra added too, you can't have one without the other, and they look like they'd compliment each other nicely.

3. Heeled Sandals
These are such a statement pair of heels that you cannot live without. Everyone should definitely have a pair.

4. Photo Frame
Now, I'm not sure if its deemed 'weird' if you would like interior products for your birthday... However, with me not caring, how lovely is this photo frame, I could maybe fill it with some cute images from my birthday... When it happens.

5. RANARP Lamp
This is such a beautiful lamp, that I could literally see on my desk as we speak, the colours are beautiful and it's very industrial looking, which I love.

6. Chris Brown - Royalty
See, I know more and more people are starting to dislike Chris Brown, but I feel like I'm one of those fans that'll always stick around, and I must say, this is very good album, so how could I not want the hard copy? It's not everyday Apple Music :D

7. Navy Jumpsuit
This probably has to hands-down, be the sexiest jumpsuit I've ever looked at, and would I sound spoilt if I say that I 'want' it? Surely its not too bad if I buy it myself right?

8. Chloe Heeled Boots
Just how cute? They're perfect for either nights out or work, how can you lose?


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post:-
Chris Brown - Back To Sleep





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. In love with that jumpsuit! Great style girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that gold trim photo frame, good choice
    x

    http://shesmadeby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items....love it

    xoxo Miri
    www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing wishlist, love those boots!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! xx
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect <3

    Emma, http://www.allineedisclothes.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3