Paisley / New Year Resolutions pt.2

January 27, 2016





Paisley Shirt Dress - Boohoo || Pointed Heels - ASOS || Black Denim Jacket - ASOS || Camel Bag - ASOS

Today was a very stressful day. From having to get up very early to travel over 80miles in order to make it a university interview, to having to rush all the way back home with enough time to take the pictures for this blog post before the sunlight escapes (damn you winter daylight!)

On a lighter note, how beautiful is this shirt dress? This was the other item that I was gifted from Boohoo, which I am very thankful for. The fit is perfect and can be styled either with or without a belt in order to decrease the length. I also feel that if styled with a dark coloured jacket, for example the denim jacket that I'm wearing, really emphasises the colours on the dress.

p.s Similar items can be found on the Boohoo website here
Millie xx


What I was listening to whilst making this post 
Chris Brown - Zero


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I hope the interview went well. And I know what you mean about the daylight disappearing so soon ;) lol

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/shirts-that-you-should-be-wearing-now/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope it did too :), and good, at least I'm not the only one x

      Delete
  2. Fingers crossed and I love that jacket. Great blog post girlie!

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you took some time to relax after your interview and taking these stunning photos!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, relaxing was a must, thank you x

      Delete
  4. Love the look! http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3