Colour Block / New Years Resolutions pt.1

January 13, 2016




Colour Block Bag - c/o Boohoo || Oversized Coat - Gap || Pocket Shorts - Boohoo || Cream Turtleneck - Primark || Pointed Heels - ASOS


So the New Year is definitely underway, and the resolutions have started already as you can see above. I'm already in my mustard, and I think this proves that resolutions don't just make it to the first week in January, and they do in fact last as long as you are willing to let them.

I was recently contacted by Boohoo, and was challenged to wear something that normally I'd shy away from... However with it being a new year and having resolutions to stick to (Trying something new), I received this amazing bag and can I just say... I'm in love with it. The colours are absolutely beautiful and the definitely stand out. Which follows some of the things I learned from 2015 (Not sticking to trends and wearing only all-black). It's a girl's best friend, its extra roomy and has many compartments, allowing you to bring any extra bits and bobs. I was lucky enough to receive more than one item from Boohoo, and the second item will definitely be in my next outfit post... So stick around to make sure you don't miss it.

Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post:-
The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets




You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. You look awesome! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! love the sunset

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and me too, I thought it was too beautiful not to capture x

      Delete
  3. love this look!

    www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool!! Those shorts with that turtleneck. Very mod.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this look and that bag is fabulous! Great style girlie.

    XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style!! Great look!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, and you too!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The pants are amazing and you look gorgeous Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look love the shorts, you styled this outfit perfectly.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3