black and brown.

November 18, 2016

 camel coat - GAP | grey trousers - H&M | granny heels - ASOS | nike jumper - SPORTS DIRECT | tote bag - IKON GALLERY | black turtleneck - PRIMARK 

During my trip to london, the weather was a random mixture of rain meets sun. Depsite it seeming warm and sunny, it was an extremely cold day, so I'm glad that I brought my favourite coat with me (yess, it's called Pepe). I mean, what's not to love? It can easily take you from day to night in a swift outfit change, and its just super stylish.


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post 
Chris Brown & Tyga - Have It





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the layers, very chic!

    xx
    www.milkwhitemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown and black is one of my all-time favorite color combinations! I love how you combined so many great basic pieces in this outfit.. so chic <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/3-ways-to-style-a-slip-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad you liked the outfit, thanks for stopping by Ania xx

      Delete
  4. Amazing! Love the coat <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brown and grey looks really gorgeous. Love the look. It's casual and chic

    Compliments of the season
    50 blog goals you should set to help grow your blog next year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3