wonder woman.

November 05, 2016

wonder woman hoodie - ZARA  |  grey leggings - ASOS  |  ankle boots - RIVER ISLAND  |  striped shirt - GAP 

Everybody has those days when they feel great, because they're able to tick off plenty from their 'To Do' list. Your number of pending tasks decreases, you can literally feel the stress and anxiety lift off of your shoulders, and the air just feels clearer. I must say, today was definitely one of those days, and I don't think I could've picked a better hoodie to emphasise how I was feeling.


Millie x
p.s Have a lovely weekend




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Chris Brown - Take You Down





You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Millie I want to tell you I love your sense of fashion and style. This outfit is perfect because you look cool and confident in your clothes! Love ur attitude!!
    xoxo from France
    https://yzystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! It means so much xx

      Delete
  2. Your wonder woman sweater is so cute hun!! I love the casual vibe it brings to the entire outfit! :)

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/8-drugstore-dupes-for-your-favorite-high-end-make-up-products/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Jessi!! Glad you loved the outfit!xx

      Delete
  3. Cool sweater!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, you pull it off so well!
    Great style!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Terri, I really appreciate it x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3