day in the life | 30102016

November 09, 2016

super gorgeous lighting! Obsessed with this unusual design!
Definitely going to be my next desk lamp.
Looking at one of the prettiest armchairs, and then sitting on one of the prettiest armchairs.
obviously it wouldn't be an IKEA trip, if you didn't stop to look in every mirror (I'm not vain, I swear haha!)
why, hello there?!
The amazing lighting section in the 'Market Hall'
black denim jacket - ASOS | camel scarf - ASOS | culottes - BOOHOO | vans - via ASOS | tote bag - eBAY | grey jumper - H&M

Recently I took a trip into town to take some images of PoMo (Postmodern) Architecture and Interior Design, for my current module at uni. So I thought I'd decide to extend my little trip to not only visiting buildings built between the 1960s-1990s, but some built in the 00s also. Of course the building I was talking about was IKEA (which was built in 2007).


Millie x



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Miley Cyrus - BB Talk



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Its always such a fun time going to IKEA! I love seeing all the different room models! Have a great rest of the week hun <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/welcome-fendirumi-fendi-mwt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like my second home, thanks Jessi, hope you have a lovely week too x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3