cream.

November 23, 2016

 black jumpsuit - CLUB L via ASOS | turtleneck - PRIMARK | ankle boots - RIVER ISLAND | cream bomber jacket - THIFTED | tote bag - eBAY 


Today, I thought I'd do a simple look, which was a cute little all black number with a pop of cream. This bomber jacket is super cosy, however not very warm for these colder seasons, so I think I might have to go back to my trusty puffa jacket (check it out here). 



Millie x




What I was listening to whilst making this post
The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cream is such a stunning color on you girl! Love how you styled this look entirely with basics... so chic <3

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/amas-recap-best-dressed/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Jessi!! Sometimes you have to go back to basics! Would love to see you try an 'inspired by' look, on your blog!!x

      Delete
  2. I love your piercings and your eye makeup so much! Your style is 10/10
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This oversized white bomber looks amazing on you here! Totally killing it in this monochrome outfit.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved the outfit, cheers for stopping by Atsuna!xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3