Boxing Day Deals

December 27, 2016

On Boxing Day, I took a trip down to London (check out my vlog here) in order to take my brother back home, and made a little stop off in some shops to see what was what, and I must say, I liked what I saw. I'm also pleased to say that the warm embrace of Boxing Day was clearly present and I was able to get some great bargains!
White Trainers | CLARKS
I believe every person needs a good pair of white trainers, one especially with high quality. One of the main things that I wanted to ensure, was that I had at least one timeless piece in my wardrobe, be it clothing or shoes, as they can be styled either up or down, during the day or the night or just for running errands and thanks to December 26th for existing, I was able to do so.

White Long Sleeve | UNIQLO
As the colder weathers are still underway, the art of layering is still heavily present and necessary. So I once again decided to invest in some investment pieces that I know I will be able to wear for Winters and Autumns to come. With this white long-sleeve, I can definitely see myself pairing it up with either a v-neck jumper and the warmest coat you can imagine.

Camel Flannel Shirt | UNIQLO
This shirt definitely spoke out to me in ways no shirt usually does. The awkward length of the sleeves, and the sudden stop of the buttons... Everything was just so perfectly pieced together, and the main aspect that topped it all off for me, was the unexpected use of flannel, a match made in heaven did you say?!

Black Fleece Turtleneck | UNIQLO
I already had this turtleneck in a lighter cream colour, but I couldn't help myself and decided to go back for some more, but only this time in a larger size and a darker colour. Despite being a turtleneck and providing more warmth than other items of clothing, the added fleece texture definitely makes this turtleneck one to keep around, and actually doesn't require you to play the Winter game of layering.

Coconut Hand Lotion | & OTHER STORIES
This hand lotion took me by surprise as it was purchase that made purely because it was close to the till. But I must say, it was definitely worth the price, and surprise. The smell is just damn right gorgeous, as the scent leaves you feeling refreshed and its super smooth, leaving the hands feeling like they're ready for anything.



Millie xx
question: Did you snag any Boxing Day deals?



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Yesung - Between

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. You got some fabulous deals. I am a huge fan on Uniqlo!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uniqlo is definitely one of the best shops out there!! Thanks for stopping by Raquel xx

      Delete
  2. Great post lovely!! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers babe, I'm glad you liked the post xx

      Delete
  3. You listed my favorite stores!! &OtherStories is a constant source of fab stuff!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad we have the same taste, &OtherStories is a great shop!!x

      Delete
  4. What great deals and founds!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  5. In love with this
    http://www.falifo.com/10-best-velvet-accents/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The turtleneck ♥


    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Yorker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! .xx

    https://lovelindali.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Linda, I really appreciate it!x

      Delete
  8. Great post babe! Happy New Year! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, Happy New Year x

      Delete
  9. LOVE THOSE SHOES!

    - WWW.YOUTHOFTHESUN.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3