YouTube | VLOG

December 29, 2016

On Boxing Day just gone, I showed you all the goodies that I bought (check the post out here). However did you know that I made a vlog on the same day? Currently I've been trying to get the hang of marketing and getting my YouTube videos viewed by more people, however I'm also in the process of mastering the layouts and the type of videos that I want to create. 

But in the meantime, here is the vlog of me shopping on Boxing Day! Enjoy!x


Millie x
question: What do you think I can improve in my videos, in order to give you all the best content?




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Mt. Si - Either / Or

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Such a fun vlog girl! Have an amazing day :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/9-drop-earrings-you-need-at-the-moment/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo glad that you liked it!! Thanks for stopping by Jessi x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good day to me! I love your glasses. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day, perfect bargains were scored!! Aww thank you Carmen!!x

      Delete
  3. Love your vlog! You're hilarious! It's so cool seeing how things are on the other side of the world - keep up the great work!

    Jen
    www.tnightwedream.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer! Reading this has made my day :), much love and glad you like it!x

      Delete
  4. Anonymous30.12.16

    I like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked your vlog! It really beautifully filmed and well edited! :)

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aria, it really means a lot! Judging from your comment, I guess I'm heading in the right direction <3 xx

      Delete
  6. How fun! There is nothing better than a good shopping day. Thanks for sharing :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a fun day! I totally agree, shopping solves everything! Glad you liked it babe x

      Delete
  7. Love the vlog! Looks like so much fun!

    xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Super happy that you liked it Patty! <3x

      Delete
  9. Happy new year 2017! Cute vlog, wish you a wonderful year!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Grace!! Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year!x

      Delete
  10. Loved the vlog! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super happy that you watched it! <3 x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3