Christmas Shopping

December 26, 2016


jumper - THRIFTED | jeans - WEEKDAY | tote bag - IKON GALLERY | booties - RIVER ISLAND

Hey everybody!! Okay, so I thought I'd start off with a question... and that question is, Am I the only person who designates a whole outfit just for Christmas shopping?! Because if I am.. then I guess that makes me pretty weird (oh well). Either way, as I made it clear in various posts throughout this year, I love being comfortable when doing... pretty much anything. So what better way to tackle one of the most stressful times of year, with a completely dressed down look?! Sorry this is a very bummy outfit today, but I'm not sorry haha!x #SorryNotSorry



Millie xx
question: Do you have a special outfit JUST for Christmas shopping?



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Toto - Hold The Line





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww love this casual look babe! That sweater looks great paired with those gorgeous booties! Hope you had an amazing Christmas love :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/how-to-dress-for-every-type-of-nye-occasion/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jessi, I believe you'd look great in this jumper, and yess my Christmas was great, I hope yours was amazing too!x

      Delete
  2. Love your post. Merry Christmas :)

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/12/baby-its-cold-outside.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara, I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3