wrapped up.

December 05, 2016

First things first, I am obsessed with these mittens of mine, purely because they're super cute and normal finger gloves make my fingers colder than usual (weird, I know)
 smiles all around, because despite the cold, Winter is my favourite season... it's Christmas, there's snow and my birthday is soon!!
coat - GAP | scarf - H&M | turtleneck - ASOS | jumpsuit - CLUB L via ASOS | tote - eBAY | reeboks - SIZE | mittens - ASOS | earrings - ASOS 

Me personally, I believe that Winter is finally here (seeing as it's currently -4 as I'm writing this), so I thought it was necessary to show you guys how I wrap up in order to stay warm when the weather isn't on your side.



Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
SIM Nights - Kirk Casey




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. LOVE this look Millie! You do an amazing job looking chic while being wrapped up and warm :) Have a great week girl!

    Xo Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/pearl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessi!! Haha I try my best, it's my favourite season, hope you have a great week too <3 x

      Delete
  2. Such a cool sneakers, love this casual look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaas I can totally relate to your reasoning for liking the winter months ahah my birthday is 11th when is yours?xx

    Jazzrockz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh!! My is soon but not at the same time, mine is Feb 21st x

      Delete
  4. Anonymous8.12.16

    loved your mittens and your look too! :)
    Keep up the good work
    Happy holidays and a great year ahead :)
    https://www.roposo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, happy holidays to you too xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3