5 Favourite Earrings for Spring

March 26, 2017

Hello everybody and a Happy Spring to you too!! Spring is finally here and so far it has brought me many things. Including; the sun, the determination to get back in to shape, (and the courage to speak to my crush haha). I know that for me, seasons changing isn't a good enough reason to change to wearing statement earrings. Seeing as I wear them come rain or shine! But I thought, why not show you all my favourite earrings that I've been alternating between. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love a good pair of earrings, and I'm pretty sure those of you who frequent my blog know the same thing too! So begin to scroll down  to find my favourite earrings, along with some similar pairs that I've found for you, and some of them also include the actual earring link too! Enjoy!x


1.  MANGO Paper Clip Earrings
I know that in recent weeks and since Fashion Week, statement earrings have slowly been becoming a trend. For me, Mango are notorious for their amazing earrings, and these paperclip-like earrings are just gorgeous, and would you believe that I got them in the New Years sale for only £3?!. They go with every item in my wardrobe, I've been wearing them for a while, and I will continue to do so, either until they or my ears fall off :)

SIMILAR:
MONKI | Almost Hoop Earrings
ASOS | Sterling Silver Safety Pin Earrings
ASOS | Monki Drop Safety Pin Earrings



2. ASOS | Triangle Hoop Earrings
I never thought that triangular earrings would ever be a thing, but I must admit, these earrings are quite gorgeous! The simple line detailing is what sold me when looking at these earrings. They were just so simple, that I simply had to own them.

SIMILAR:
ASOS | Triangle Hoop Earring (ACTUAL EARRINGS)
ASOS | Statement Triangle Earrings
ASOS | Filigree Triangle Drop Earrings


3. ALDO | Amaido Hoop Earrings 
These gorgeous earrings are a different interpretation of the typical hoop earrings. Being perfectly oversized and paying close attention to the forgotten details... the backs of the earring! On this pair, the back was made larger, overall making this pair a statement within themselves!

SIMILAR:
MANGO | Intertwined Hoop Earrings
RECLAIMED VINTAGE | Oversized Hoop Earrings
MANGO | Hoop Earrings


4. ASOS | Open Circle Through Earrings
I recently was taking a late night ASOS scrolling session, and I saw these earrings, and for the first time in a while I saw an item and literally said 'I must own them'. So unfortunately here we are, with me owning this gorgeous pair of earrings. But is it bad to say, that I regret nothing? Also if you haven't read my recent post (here), you can catch me wearing them again!



SIMILAR:
ASOS | Open Circle Through Earrings (ACTUAL EARRINGS)
ASOS | Open Rectangle Earrings
MANGO | Metal Pendant Earrings



5.  ASOS Chain Earrings
For me, I love any pair of earrings that make a sound. As for this pair, I love pulling them out on a day where I know I can have fun! The sounds and the overall design of this pair of earrings is just stunning. I'm obsessed!

SIMILAR:
MANGO | Metal Pendant Earrings
ASOS | Statement Lion Strand Earrings
ASOS | Sterling Silver Bar Chain Drop Earrings



And there we have it, my mini earring collection for Spring! Do you all love statement earrings? And if so, tell me which pair you liked the most in the comments below! Have a lovely week everyone!x


Millie x


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Rihanna - Consideration (ft. SZA)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the chain earrings, so edgy!

    WWW.VIVIYUNN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babe! Thanks for stopping by x

      Delete
  2. Cute earrings, loving the triangle ones!

    Lisa Linh
    https://www.bylisalinh.com/blog/2017/3/27/the-perfect-travel-duo-with-botkier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots babe!! I'm lusting over circle-drop earrings..I've got a few pairs and can't stop wearing them!! Also love those Aldo hoop earrings on you..they look amazing!! <3

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/little-white-dress/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jessi! Drop circle earrings are truly my favourite types of earrings! Thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3