First Time Flying?! | VLOG

March 09, 2017


Hey everyone!! Today I bring to you, another YouTube video. However this time its me showing you all my taking my first ever flight on a plane?! I must admit, to a certain extent, it was quite a scary experience seeing as planes were the only mode of transport I hadn't been on, and I wasn't even with my family. But, I wouldn't exchange the experience for the world! The video also includes some shots from Switzerland itself, so scroll below and have a peak!x





Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Nena - Leucttrum



Jumper - DIY by ME | Turtleneck - ASOS | Earrings - MANGO | Watch - CASIO | Trousers - H&M | Coat - GAP | Shoes - CLARKS | Tote - EBAY | Glasses - EBAY | Scarf - COS

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great blog!
    http://bygretts.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have so much fun watching your vlogs babe! The shots of Switzerland look amazing! :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/ootd-recap-4/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Jessi, that means so much coming from the babe who has amazing videos!! Happy you liked it x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3