Switzerland

March 05, 2017

 Heeellloooo everyone! It's official, I'm finally back from Switzerland and I most definitely need to say that it is one of the most beautiful cities that I've ever visited!! Both the city and the country side have beautiful things to offer, and I definitely soaked it all in!

I ventured out of England and visited Switzerland with my Interior Design course, as my university wanted to take me to visit the Vitrahaus and Vitra Design Museum in Weil Am Rein (another post on those coming soon) !! So scroll below and see the images from my trip!x
Playing around in the snow because everyone needs to act like they're 5 again, despite it only being my 19th birthday 2 weeks ago (Whoops!!) Check out my birthday post here! I made sure that I took in all the snow I possibly could, mainly because, even though England is a very cold country, and it's definitely known for it's rain. It's upsetting to say that it doesn't really snow here as much (*cough* Global Warming *cough*) so I made sure to play around for those 5 extra minutes, as I know I won't be seeing any for a long time.
I had never seen anything more beautiful! There was not one cloud in the sky and I was offered nothing but the most beautiful blue skies! There obviously was a serious chill in the air, but it was nothing that my scarf and mittens couldn't handle.
All in all, I had a fabulous time out in Switzerland and cannot wait to show you all more content! So be sure to come back soon, as I have more posts planned for you all! 


Millie xx


My question to you all is... Which cities would you recommend in Europe to visit?! Leave a comment below!!x



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Grand Funk - Some Kind Of Wonderful



Coat - GAP | scarf - COS | Turtleneck - PRIMARK | Jumper - Astleys (DIY BY ME) | Trousers - H&M | Shoes - CLARKS | Tote - AMERICAN APPAREL | Earrings - ASOS | Glasses - H&M

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I've only ever been to Switzerland twice, and I went when I was pretty young, so I don't remember much. I need to go back, your pictures are so beautiful!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to go back, it's such a beautiful place!! Thanks for visiting babe x

      Delete
  2. Looks so amazing babe! You also got such gorgeous photographs! I'd love to visit Switzerland sometime.. thanks so much for sharing love :)

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/my-first-paris-fashion-week/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi!! You need to go, it's such a romantic and calm country!x

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! Such an amazing shots love the beauty of the location, insane!

    New post: https://lotofdots.wordpress.com/2017/03/07/rome-bound/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for sharing :) Your outfit is so stylish and Switzerland looks beautiful!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coco, and it truly was beautiful!x

      Delete
  5. Amazing photos and I am loving that coat on you!

    Lisa Linh
    https://www.bylisalinh.com/blog/2017/3/6/clean-beauty-with-credo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos! Looks you enjoyed the trip! A lot of kisses dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE BEST OUTFITS II

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos :) that's a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3