How To Dress Like An Architect | Part Two

February 28, 2017

Hello Everyone, I hope your week is serving you well! Today I thought I'd bring to you, an inspired look by the board "How To Dress Like An Architect" that I recently found on Pinterest. If you haven't checked out my previous post, you can check it out here.

I decided to take the inspirational board to another level, and instead of just sitting there and pinning over 50% of the board into different boards of my own (I've done that already haha), I wanted to complete a look that was my take on 'Dressing Like An Architect'. I opted for my go to aspects, which is comfort but with a formal/casual twist, and I must say... I think Pinterest is a great teacher, and that I believe that I didn't too bad. I'm once again wearing the scarf that has kept me going all Winter that I was able to nab from COS (SOLD OUT | (Similar here) and if you've been following me on Instagram (@Mil.jpeg), you would've seen that its all that I've been living in (I regret nothing).... So ignoring me rambling.... Have a peak below to see how I 'Dressed Like An Architect'.


For me, it's all in the details, and I believe that no matter what outfit you're wearing, accessories and jewellery definitely bring everything all together. Recently I've truly been loving these earrings that I scored from Mango (SOLD OUT | Similar ones here and here). These silver beauties go with 100% of my wardrobe (another reason why I opt for silver earrings instead of gold) and the fact that they are far from your typical earring is another way in which you can toy around with a somewhat 'basic outfit'

I hope you all enjoyed my spin on things, and I hope you weekend is a great one!

Millie xx
p.s All images are my own



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Architecture and Morality



Shirt - ZARA | Coat - H&M | Scarf - COS (Similar here) | Culottes - UNIQLO | Tote Bag - EBAY | Shoes - PRIMARK | Earrings - MANGO (Similar ones here and here)



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Ooh what a nice outfit! Loving all the oversized items that you used to layer, and those accessories are just on point! Hope you have an amazing week, Millie!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you soo much Dee, I hope you have a lovely week too!x

      Delete
  2. This is nice!

    www.tlmurban.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sort of style of wearing smart clothes casually!
    http://www.thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with it! Happy you liked it Eleanor!x

      Delete
  4. Anonymous5.3.17

    This is so cute omg!! Never thought architects actually had a way of styling clothes. Cute idea, dear :* ENjoy your weekend!

    Natalie
    http://passportout.asia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank youu, hope you have a great week Natalie!x

      Delete
  5. Love the look! You look beautiful!

    curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes! It has the word "so comfy" written all over it! :)

    Angelie // EJC Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great combination!
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! Specially the cloth bag you use, because i use the same style. And OMD is nice!
    Congratulations from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3