How To Dress Like An Architect | Part One

February 16, 2017

Hello Everyone! Today I thought I'd bring to you the absolute treasure that I discovered on Pinterest. Also I bet you're all wondering from the title..."But Millie, I swear you study Interior Design, not Architecture?". Well if this is what you were thinking, you'd be correct. However, Architecture and Interior Design frequently overlap, and I thought to myself, if you can achieve a look that signifies that you're an Architect, then surely the same look can 'overlap' and make you look like an Interior Designer too? Nonsense... I know right?!

Either way, I was having a night-time scrolling session on my phone before bed (It's not good, I know) and I was looking for inspiration for my current module at university and a board named 'How To Dress Like An Architect' (check it out here) was recommended for me and I must say, its everything that you would want in a Pinterest board, and capsule wardrobe. Ranging from the perfect pair of shoes to the perfect suit to wear in and out of work/university!

Have a scroll below, and I guarantee, there won't be a dry eye in the house! Haha x

 
Millie xx
p.s All images are from Pinterest 
p.s.s Images are a mixture of the original board and from my own Pinterest


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Keep On Pushin' Love




You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Awesome outfits!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how these outfits are a mix between smart & classy whilst being so stylish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissy, that the exact same reason that I'm loving them too x

      Delete
  3. I love this post! It is so true with all these shapes and constructions!
    xoxo
    Samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these photos girl!! You will be a very chic architect!! <3

    XOXO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhitet.com/nyfw-highlights-2017/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh glad you liked it babe! Thank you, that really means a lot!! <3 x

      Delete
  5. Love the use of minimalism and shape in these architect-inspired looks you have put together, especially the jewellery and footwear :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you babe!! I love the jewellery the most!! It completes any look! Cheers for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  6. Cute inspo. I never actually knew that it was a thing to dress like an architect!

    Adrianna xx

    http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3