17.02.2017

February 18, 2017

On Friday, I took a trip down to Clerkenwell, London with my class in order to visit a few showrooms in the surrounding area. Brunner, Orange Box and Altro were a few of the showrooms that were visited. Seeing as I'm an Interior Design student, I knew that this trip was not to be missed, and I'm glad I didn't, as I believe that it was a very good day out! Forever sitting in the classroom in order to learn isn't really the most practical as I'm the type to learn things by doing rather than by just hearing/seeing. I was able to see some beautiful sights around London, take a cute walk and I nicely finished my day off with a mini shopping trip on Regent Street.

So I thought why not share with you all, the images that I took for my university course, and any left over imagery from my iPhone?! If you want to view any more images from my day, you can take a peak over on my Instagram (@Mil.jpeg)!x


I hope you all enjoyed my little image montage and enjoy your weekend!x


Millie xx
p.s All images are my own


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Outkast - Prototype

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. loving these photos!

    xx Nicole - www.nicolemai.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like you had a great time. very beautiful photos :)

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time babe!! Glad you liked the imagery and thanks for stopping by!x

      Delete
  3. Aww I love this new type of post Millie! This little image montage really gives an insight into your everyday lifestyle :) Thanks so much for sharing babe!

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/designer-dupes-for-my-favorite-items/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3