Valentines Gift Guide

February 10, 2017

Hello Everyone! 

Today, I bring to you my guide to gift giving this Valentines. I never usually do gift guides, purely because deep down I feel that you can never really give anybody guidance as to what to get that special person in their life, as we don't know that special person as much as they do. However, I thought that this year I'd jump on the band wagon, and give you all a mini gift guide, purely because Valentines Day is the one day a year where you can celebrate one of things I love the most in the world.... Love! Corny? I know right?!

So, below you will find the items that I have picked that are perfect for either him or her!x 




FOR HER
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
1. Kissing Mugs - AMAZON
2. NYX Lingerie | Teddy - BOOTS 
3. Non Padded Non Wire Bra - NEXT
4. High Waisted Briefs - NEXT
3.  Eat, Drink, Nap: Bringing the House Home | Soho House -  AMAZON
4. Face Earrings - MANGO




FOR HIM
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
1. F**k It - Do What You Love | John Parkin - AMAZON
2. White Sneakers - ZARA
3.  Sony Foldable Headphones - AMAZON
4. Cashmere Scarf - COS
5. Marble Candle - URBAN OUTFITTERS
6. Loafers With Tassels - MANGO




Millie xx
p.s. Even if you don't have a Valentines this year (I don't), I hope you still have wonderful day




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Chris Brown - Songs On 12 Play (feat. Trey Songz)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. That mug set is absolutely adorable! I love getting and giving presents that you can share with the people you love :) Thanks for all the great ideas babe!

    XO Jessi,
    http://www.mywhitet.com/nyfw-day-1-recap/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I feel in love the second I saw it! I hope you enjoy your Valentines this year!!

      Left a comment on your post already, and totally in love with all your outfits!!x

      Delete
  2. Ooh such a nice gift guide! Especially love the kissing mugs and I know my hubby would love those ZARA sneakers! Thanks for sharing, love!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, I think my boyfriend would appreciate the head phones in particular!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I totally think he would appreciate them!! Thanks for stopping by babe x

      Delete
  4. Looks great dear! Hope you head a great Valentine's day!


    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them babe! Mine was great thank you, I hope yours was good too!x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3