cosy and blue.

August 02, 2016




 blue shirt - GAP | blue pinstripe trousers - GAP | nike air max - VINTAGE | tote bag - eBAY

Last weekend me and my amazing friend Séarlait decided to pop into town and have a little play around with her camera. The day consisted of a cute little trip to our local coffee shop, where I had my first white chocolate hot chocolate, and she had a peach ice tea, and they were both amazing! Lets just say that our autumn drinks have officially been selected, now just to find the perfect coat and scarf.


Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams






Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Tumblr | Pinterest | Polyvore | Facebook

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Cool trousers!
    "white chocolate hot chocolate"??? OMG :Q____

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, and yeah it was amazing x

      Delete
  2. Such a cool casual look dear! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing darling! Fantastic pieces and I love how you styled them! <3 xxx
    Newest post on the blog: http://remisabbah.com/blog/
    Follow @remisabbah on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual look! So pretty <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so sporty! nothing like a comfy shirt and great drinks to enjoy good company with!
    Cheers!
    Diana
    www.seaofblush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I totally agree comfort is the way forward x

      Delete
  6. Love the chambray, it looks so comfy and light but cosy. I never used to wear trainers outside of the gym but I'm totally getting into them after years of suffering in sandals and uncomfortable shoes!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and good trainers are the way forward x

      Delete
  7. Obsessed with you blog- it's so unique and creative :) I'm new to blogging, it'd mean a lot if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! Much love Holly xo

    https://corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never had a white chocolate hot chocolate before but it sounds crazy sweet! haha The peach tea sounds amazing though & I love your outfit. Especially your pants!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3