ripped.

August 14, 2016

grey notre dame t-shirt - VINTAGE | ripped jeans - GAP | black heels - ASOS | grey cardigan - VINTAGE 

Who doesn't like to stop and smell the flowers every once in a while? So why not stop and take a few photos by them too? As they definitely provide a carefree and romantic-like feel.

Moving on from my love of flowers and greenery, my love for other things are evolving... what is it I hear?... Oversized tees, as they are perfect for any season, providing comfort and look great on all genders! What's not to love?



Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
  Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Can't Keep Checking My Phone






You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love those ripped jeans on you! Have a great week <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I love those heels with this look! Great style mama.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you mixed the heels with the casual top!

    xx
    Victoria
    www.victorialauren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bab, I was definitely going for a mixed feel x

      Delete
  4. Love the jeans and heels! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3