uniqlo a/w16 lifewear

August 17, 2016


I thought that, seeing as we're making a subtle change over into Autumn/Fall, that it would be perfect for me to show probably one of the best collections that I've seen so far. And of course it's from the company's that always has innovation and heat tech in mind. Uniqlo! The pieces from this collection are extremely versatile and can take you from Autumn to Winter, to Autumn again... Can you tell I'm in love?



Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Such a great collection! I love this Japanese brand, good quality at cheap price!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl�� Nice post!
    I would love it if you would check out my blog when you have time ✨✨
    Www.chanellygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Uniqlo and I found its quality better than other high street brands!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3