green.

August 10, 2016

shirt dress - ASOS | nike air max - VINTAGE
So the summer holidays are well underway, and pretty much over for some people, but even thought Autumn/|Fall is approaching faster and faster, I thought I'd take full advantage of the improved weather and actually wear a dress for once, and those of you who know me, know that I'm notorious for wearing trousers. So above is my attempt at wearing a dress and conquering street style and below is a mixture of a night out/ dressed up look.

black heels - ASOS | earrings - ASOS




Millie xx




What I was listening to whilst making this post
Hall & Oates - You've Lost That Loving Feeling




Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Tumblr | Pinterest | Polyvore | Facebook

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. You look fabulous babe! x

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So sleek xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple and versatile the outfit is so you can dress it up and down - you look stunning :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shirt dress! Great look! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shirt dress is my favourite, could easily pass for a 2 piece.
    www.lifestylespiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love these outfits both version.
    Petra xx http://90suniverse.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3