A little sip of Rose Gold

August 24, 2015






Shirt - Gap || Trousers - Primark || Adidas Superstars - Christmas Present || Rose Gold Flask - New Look || Denim Jacket - Gap || Denim Backpack - Primark 

Hallo meine Freunde (German) - Hey guys, today is just a simple outfit post. I've seen that recently that rose gold has become a thing in fashion/jewellery and in interior design. So I thought I'd join in with my new Flask that I actually purchased for the new school year from New Look.

Millie xx


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Jennifer Lopez - Get Right



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love your outfit and the travel mug is gorgeous! I love anything rose gold!
    Charlotte xx - Charlotte Sophia Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29.8.15

    The outfit is great but your HAIR IS AMAZING! I love the braids <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair...yasss life!!
    follow each other ?

    aprilbasi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3