How to: Nude nails

August 06, 2015




|| Nails Inc "Hyde Park" - Duty Free || O.P.I "Barefoot in Barcelona || Barry M Matte "Vanilla" - Boots || Barry M Matte "Mocha" - Boots ||

Hey guys!! So today's content is all about the perfect nude nail, which will always be a thing no matter what. Also I know, I've basically broken the rules already, the Nails Inc is actually a grey, but I thought that it just looked amazing, due to the fact that it's a light shade and its a new in. 

Nails Inc "Hyde Park" - I truly believe that this nail varnish could be a new favourite, it compliments (minimal) multiple outfits. And it actually dries pretty quick, so it's what I like to call an "On the Go Nail" meaning you can quickly apply one layer and be on your way.

O.P.I "Barefoot in Barcelona" - As you can see I'm actually wearing this colour in all of the above images and I just think that it's one of THEE best nudes I've ever tried due to the fact that it really compliments my skin tone and it's not even that pricey.

Barry M Matte "Mocha" & "Vanilla - Now these two colours I found really amazing! The Mocha colour (the darker one) is practically my skin colour, so I have every right to call it "Nude". Now, the Vanilla is a great colour, but the only downside is that the dry finished colour is a bit of a grey/brown. I'd still class it as nude but, the colour is a tad off :/

So what are you guys favourite nail varnishes?


Millie xx



What I was listening to whilst making this post
Rihanna - You da One



|| Twitter || Instagram || Bloglovin' || Tumblr || Pinterest || Polyvore ||

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I LOVE nude nails. During the Nordstrom's sale, I bought the Deborah Lippman nude collection. Kind of shitty quality to be honest, but the colors are gorgeous. I love that OPI one you have and. . .grey is a neutral right? So it could totally be nude too, haha.

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Rocksbox Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be crazy not to! And yeah I'd class grey as a neutral! Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I don't have ANY nude polishes at the moment, but reading this has totally made me want to pick a couple up. I love the O.P.I one the best!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to get some, you feel on top of the world when you have a nude nail. That's really made my day, thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Such a great post, babe! Nude nails are my favorite go-to

    xoxo
    http://thedemeler.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) I love those matte shades from Barry M!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13.8.15

    Great post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look good on you, so I know they will suit me too :)

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/a-look-inside-ralph/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and of course they will x

      Delete
  7. I love the OPI Barefoot in Barcelona polish, so gorgeous!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3