American Apparel Wishlit

August 28, 2015

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 

Bonjour mes amis! - Meaning "Hello my friends!" for all you non-bilingual speaking followers :) anyway lets move on from my 30 second French lesson...

... And onto my wishlist from American Apparel, now as some of might already know, but I'm might have to explain for those of you who don't. Apparently, American Apparel are one of the few companies that are going "bust" and they aren't generating a high enough profit to survive even the next 6 months. Unfortunately one of everyone's go-to basic shops is going to be leaving us. So I apologize for all you "Art Hoes" out there, that might have to begin shopping somewhere else. But in the meantime, at least we'll have amazing sales for the next few months.... And now to draw this post to a close, here are my items that I'm lusting over

Millie xx

p.s. You can read more about American Apparel here


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Outkast - Pink & Blue



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. i had no idea that was happening, i'm obsessed with their stuff!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably going bust because their clothes are so god damn expensive:(!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly what I've been saying :( x

      Delete
  3. so good for basics

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice wishlist! have some of the same ones on mines as well
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list. Thanks for sharing.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/sicky-world

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had no idea about this! where on earth will i buy my future tee's from :( i feel like they definitely retail a lot of their pieces far too high and have a lot of stores so i am not overly surprised, but still :( oh well, sales and all that xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I only found out recently, and yeah I agree their prices were a bit too high x

      Delete
  7. Anonymous4.9.15

    wow love it
    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Beijing, Tahiti, Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3