Stripes and Slides

August 02, 2015




|| Stripe Cotton Shirt - H&M || Black Jeans - Topshop || Brown Sandals - Primark || Casio Watch - ASOS ||

Hey guys! I actually can't believe it's August already... It feels like last week, we were celebrating the new year :(

Anyway onto a lighter note, let's talk about my outfit! Lately, I've really been enjoying this look... I feel that it's very MK&A-esque, with the oversized shirt, and cute but ugly sandals... If some of you have no idea what I'm talking about, I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to the weird but incredibly stylish look right here. (Assuming that you quys actually checked out the link) Do you guys think I nailed it or?... 

Millie xx


What I was listening to whilst making this post
Danity Kane - Lights Out



|| Twitter || Instagram || Bloglovin' || Tumblr || Pinterest || Polyvore ||

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Really great casual look! I like every piece of it, and the little gif you made is so cute.
    Can't believe it's August either.. School is up soon and my life will suck again, haha!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I thought I'd go for something different! And you have a really great blog x

      Delete
  2. This is such a nice look, love how you kept it simple and minimal. We also really like the GIF, such a cool idea for a blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the casual vibes of this look!
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit sweetie !

    Follow me on GFC Millie, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and perfect! Really like your style. The gif is so funny!

    Basic Is The Mood

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3