August/Sixth Form Wishlist

August 13, 2015

 
 
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5
 
Hey Guys! Thought I'd share with you my favourite pieces for this month, and how these pieces tie in perfectly with sixth form. Okay so basically, my sixth form decided to drop a bomb shell on everybody this year, by mentioning that in Yr13 every student has to dress in smart wear.... and sure like any other person I had my rant about how dressing in whatever we want allows us to express ourselves... but I'm totally and completely over it now, and now it's just an excuse for me to dress how I actually wanted to in the future with the whole "minimalism" thing... It's practically what my whole pinterest and polyvore is about.. So yeah, here you have it, my interpretation of smart-wear and the pieces I intend to be wearing from September and onwards.
 
 
Millie xx
 
 
What I was listening to whilst making this post
Missy Elliott - Lose Control (ft. Ciara & Fat Scoop)
 
 
 
|| Twitter || Instagram || Bloglovin' || Tumblr || Pinterest || Polyvore ||

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. loving these picks
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is a lovely wishlist! quite like the smartness of it all!


    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trousers! Just because it's smart wear doesn't mean you still can't have fun with it!! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and that's exactly what I was thinking :) x

      Delete
  4. Loving your wishlist.I could use the number 4 shoes in my wardrobe. Thanks for sharing. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Love this wishlist!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! <3